HY-LINE Computer Components has dedicated itself to the interface between man and machine under the term "HMI 5.0 - operating technologies of the future". The human sensory organs are to be used in the interaction in such a way that the user experiences an optimal operating experience. This includes e.g.
- Offline voice control in 30 languages, fully functional without connection to the Internet, for use wherever no hand is free, hands are dirty or touching is not permitted.
- New generation infrared touch screen with multi-touch and gesture control for uncomplicated and contact-free operation with any object
With displays of all sizes and touchscreens of the optimum technology, we perfect your project and accompany you from the idea to your system:
- Analysis of the application and creation of the specification sheet
- Construction of the mechanics and development of the electronics
- Procurement of components and series production
- Certification, logistics and quality management.
The software plays an important role in this:
- Obviously like the user interface (GUI) of the HMI
- In the background like the optimally parameterised operating system
- Invisible like data management in the cloud for networking all systems
Our powerful embedded boards form the hardware platform for this:
- From low power in battery operation to high performance for computing clusters
- With additional components such as memory modules, cooling solutions and power supply
- With the necessary certifications and long-term availability for industrial and medical applications
If the computer system is not in the same place as the operator terminal, we have the solution:
- The suitably assembled copper cable for internal and external display interfaces or the fibre optic connection for long distances or for insulation
- Signal management components such as switches, splitters or converters for versatile signal processing
- Converter for transmission formats such as Video over IP
As a Leader in Technology, our aim is not only to provide current and mature technologies for our field of expertise, but also to recognise and evaluate trends, giving you the assurance that your own development is technically and commercially optimal and future-proof.