Bluetooth® beacons are taking off. They enable “proximity-aware applications” for customers, businesses, and industrial environments.
- End customers benefit through instant coupons and tailored offerings based on where they are.
- Businesses benefit through improved visibility to customer buying habits and increased loyalty.
- Industrial companies benefit through improved asset monitoring and utilization.
This paper covers a lot of territory:
- We examine beacon applications to help you brainstorm some of your own.
- We provide a short history of Bluetooth and its derivatives, including Bluetooth low energy and beacons.
- We cover the leading beacon pseudo-standards at a high level, and in detail in the Appendix.
- We provide references to field-hardened example code and tools to develop and deploy it.
- And we provide information on end-to-end solutions to get you started.
Please fill out the form below: